Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mackay Wedding Attire

The Great Lambini (Kristi Lamb) got married last week!!!
This is the happy couple - Devin and Kristi Mackay!

She had told her friends to wear black for pictures. (Since her colors were black and pink, she thought it would be easiest for everyone to wear black.) Our friend William showed up in a lovely gray suit and said, "No one told me to wear black!" This is the mental image I saw...


Woo hoo!!! Nice Legs Chiuy! It is a good thing no one told him to wear black!

4 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Oh William. Always the difficult one. ;)

Fun to see pictures! I can't wait to see more pics from Lambini's wedding. Thanks for bringing us the first round of goods.

rachel said...

Oh how I wish that weren't photoshopped and he had actually showed up that way :(

hairofgold said...

I heard the good news that you and my sister now have a forced friendship that requires to meet once a month, but sometimes a letter will suffice! Congrats! I'm sort of jealous.

Lambini said...

oh my! that made me burst out laughing . JW love love love it!