Thursday, May 6, 2010

Being Grown-up Stinks

Tom & Jerry aren't as funny now as they were when I was a kid.
(And you thought I was going to post about being jobless. Ha....doh!)

4 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Oh dang. I posted a comment but I omitted a word so I deleted it. Now I look like a double dummy. Oh well. Are you really jobless? What happened?

Michelle said...

Even better. It doesn't say that I was the one that deleted the comment so I outed myself. I think I might need to get some sleep! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! Are you really jobless?? If you are, come be my nanny!!! I can't pay you more than about 10 cents/week, and you would probably have to clean poop off the floor and very soon it will be 120 degrees outside (we do not have a pool). We also do not have a room for the new baby, so definitely wouldn't have one for you. You'd sleep on the couch and store your stuff in...uh...I'm sure we could find a place for a couple of changes of clothes! Sound perfect?