Friday, July 30, 2010

Paperboy

The Nintendo Game.
It is what I play every time I drive around the condo complex where I live.
Garage doors opening, some with cars backing out, dogs running out, kids in the street, mean old ladies staring out their windows and yelling at you, kids on skateboards, dudes with leaf blowers and lawn mowers, runners and garbage trucks.
I haven't seen any tires rolling into the street or break-dancers on the sidewalks that I have to swerve around. There is always tomorrow though!

4 comments:

Alex said...

I remember playing that game! I never got very far because I would try to break all the house windows and knock things over on my route. :)

Sally said...

That is the game on our drive to church. You should come down and try it some time. You'd be more likely to see a breakdancer here in City Heights, too.

Allison said...

Hahaha! That is so funny. I am sure good old Marissa often has a few kind words to share as you drive by...she used to get mad at us if we left the garage open for more than fifteen seconds.

lisa c. said...

Oh, it's so true, that's our neighborhood! I loved that game:)