This week has been like no other week of my life.
I am in charge of the marketing at work and our company was chosen to be featured on a television program called "American Builders". 

They feature some of the finest home builders around the country. The film crew was here this week and I did a lot of the scheduling. I spent Monday and Tuesday with Shane and Donna from South Carolina getting footage of our homes, staff and clients. (I might even be on television!) Friday I spent driving them around San Diego to get classic footage of the city - from Balboa Park and the Midway to the Del Mar race track and all that we could get in-between.
It was a blast meeting them and learning about their southern lifestyle and experiences. It is amazing that southerners can be so charming and endearing even when talking about eating squirrel for breakfast.
I have been dreaming in a southern accent all week!
2 comments:
When will this show be on? I want to see it!!
Because you love shows about houses? I think it will air in February!
Post a Comment