Well, for those of you anxiously awaiting a health report, I can tell you my armpit is feeling much better.
I am prone to infection. Over labor day weekend I developed a lump under my armpit. It was terribly painful and I couldn't put my arm down by my side for the pain. The lump was similar in looks to the infamous cheek infection of Thanksgiving 2006 and the dreaded leg infection of May 2007 - a red, hot, swollen, sore lump. This time I had the sense to go to the Doc who sliced me open and drained me. I have been on antibiotics for a week now and I feel like a million bucks.
5 comments:
I am ashamed to say that I didn't even know you grew lumps so often. I'm glad you went to the doctor. :o)
if I didn't know u or wasn't a nurse I wonder if I'd be grossed out, ehhh I'm thinking not!
It happened to me and I am grossed out. :)
Weird. But I'm glad your red hot mess is now drained and less painful.
I think I might gag. Glad you got that taken care of, and we'll pray for no more nasty lumps :)
Post a Comment