MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity
I know I just posted about Celebrity look-a-likes, but I thought this morphing thing was cra-azy! I am not claiming to look like SJP. (I think our heads just happened to be tilted the same.) The truth is, I have gotten a couple of "You look like Chelsea Clinton"s. It makes me cringe every time. Ugh. Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon?
2 comments:
That's crazy! Not the you looking like SJP thing, watching that morphing madness.
I, too, get told I look like 2 different actresses that I'm like "HUH?!!"
Hi Jenny! I don't know how else to contact you since I don't see an email link anywhere! But it's your long-lost bud from high school, Christa Williams! 'Member me? I found Aubri on Facebook and she sent me a link to her blog. I sent Katie (Hughes) to her blog and she pointed out the link to yours! So I wanted to drop by and say hey! I'd love to catch up...you can email me at christamarie@gmail.com
Post a Comment