Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just another use for Ziploc.

"Boss, I have so many rat brains here. What should I do with them?"
"For crying outloud! Use a Ziploc, Igor!"
In our freezer at work there is a ziploc bag of cute little tiny rat brains. I just wish the camera could capture how awesome these are!The other day I got some out and pretty much juggled them.
February is such a lovey-dovey month and I am working with rat brains just in time! They look like tiny valentine heart-shaped candies, no? Besides being so appetizing as is, when I homogenize them, they turn into a frothy pink liquid that looks like a strawberry shake. Yummy!

I couldn't enjoy work more. (And no. I am not mental.)

2 comments:

Alex said...

How romantic! Heart shaped rat brains that make delicious looking strawberry shakes!

Once you use up the extra rat brains you can wash the ziploc bag and bring your lunch in it the next day. Ziplocs are so handy!

rachel said...

Really, really, really gross. But I kind of like stuff like that too :) Thanks for sharing!