I think beard season came early this year. All of a sudden there is facial hair everywhere I look. It is sweeping the nation. Friends, co-workers, grocery store clerks, terrorists.
Today I opened the newspaper and saw this:
Think about it.
(And no, reading the comics isn't the only reason I open up the newpaper. Sometimes I am checking on the weather.)
4 comments:
I think more girls should grow out their beards.
Hey Jenny! It's Emily (Andrus) Orton! You are a hoot, girl! Somethings never change! Care if I add you to my blog list? So good to "see" you! You can check us out if you'd like at www.thecrazysixofus.blogspot.com. Nothing new on there, but hopefully soon!
I think you're right about beard season; even I'm sporting one these days. It's not as awesome as Charlie's, but I keep trying.
Oh, and your word verification is "SWITCH." How cool is that?
you are so so right. Chad has a beard and so does my little brother. that is so funny. Although Chad has had some kind of facial hair for quite a few years now... thanks for finding my blog your the greatest.
Post a Comment