
At the end of the show Monty would pay the audience for random items they had in their possession. For instance, he might offer $500 to the first person that provided him with a rubber band or $100 for every paper clip that you have. The items are always random and strange.
I tend to keep just the essentials in my purse - chapstick, sunglasses, gum and wallet, all of which would not be too beneficial on Let's Make a Deal. But this last week I have been carrying around a hammer and two golf balls** in my purse. It is a lot to lug around. If only Monty were back in action! I am sure I would rake in the dough for such rare possessions!
Most girls I come across have just the essentials in their purses, but every once in awhile someone will shock me and pull out a pair of dirty socks or a doll head. Here is to keeping Monty Hall guessing!
**I use the hammer and golf balls for physical therapy for my hand. Besides, who knows when I will suddenly need to hammer something or play a round of golf.
No comments:
Post a Comment