Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Magic Word

I think that if you slap the word "Twilight" on anything these days you have a money-maker.
I was at the mall a few nights ago and wandered through the good 'ol Bath & Body Works store and KABLAM! I saw this... A new scented lotion/body wash/perfume called "Twilight Woods"!
Truthfully, the scent was a little strong, sweet and well...woodsy. All the ingredients for a "romantical" interlude. I dabbed a bit on my hand and then spent the night worried that I might have been stalked or even bitten because I smelled so darn good. I sure am lucky that my windows were locked tight.

(I think that tomorrow I will have to go out and buy some Twilight toilet paper to go with my new Twilight bath mat and hand towels - a set with Jacob and Edward featured because I just can't decide who is prettier.)

3 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

And did you smell it? It smells like crap. Twilight shmilight.

Unknown said...

Oh, JW, you are just too funny! :)

Unknown said...

Ummm.....not a reader. Not a movie buff. but finally rented twilight and enjoyed it well enough. then went to new moon with the sister-in-laws. i then learned that i was "team jacob" because i kept saying, "why does she like the uglier guy who never smiles?"
so....bath decor.....go jacob.