Monday, April 26, 2010

DPA*

Hello, My name is Jenny and I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
The first step is admitting it, right?

I was on the wagon for a bit, but today I had a swig and fell clean off. I am now sitting in a mud puddle watching the wheels spin puffs of dirt into the air. I realized that I love it and I can't stop thinking about the refreshing 23 flavors of goodness.

Darn you Charles Alderton** and your genius!

* Dr. Pepperolics Anonymous
** Inventor of Dr. Pepper

4 comments:

Lambini said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I'm forwarding this to Bevington a fellow DPA-er

:)

Beverlee said...

Funny! I haven't touched the stuff in years- give it up it's worth it!

Unknown said...

I love it too! (can only do the diet version right now....which I'm sure is poisoning me and my baby!!!!)

emily said...

I am with you...I will eventually join DPA, but first you have to acknowledge that there's an actual problem and it's not a problem for me! :) My favorite is Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and REAL cherries from Sonic. It's so good is scary! It's like drinking candy.