Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brain Power

You recall that it is July.

And it was 7/11 a few days ago.

So in my hunt for slurpees I kept thinking about 7-eleven and their slogan, "Thank Heaven".

That made me sing that song "Thank heaven for little girls", which reminded me of the movie "My Father the Hero".

Now I can't get it off of my mind.

I really want to watch this.



It came out in 1994 and has a witty yet disturbing plot: A teenage girl on vacation in the Bahamas with her divorced father tries to impress a potential boyfriend by saying that her father is actually her lover.


Gross sounding, but I remember liking it.


What the heck, Brain? Like the need for a drug, I can't get it out of my head and I don't think I can continue life without watching this soon...

1 comment:

Lambini said...

I WANT TO SEE IT TOO!!!!!!