Monday, July 11, 2011

Its Joo-ly!

July is full of celebrations of freedom. I am not just talking about Independence Day, I am also talking about July 11th. 7/11 means free Slurpees at 7-Eleven. Apparently too many of you know it because I tried to hit up 2 different 7-Elevens today and was turned away, parched. Both has signs on the door that they had run out of 7.11 oz cups.

Dear 7-Eleven,

You should run out of Slurpee before you run out of cups.

Signed,
A disgruntled non-customer who didn't get their free slurp of Slurpee


Jerks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaaannnnngggggg. that's messed up. those fools just worked you. that's too bad too because i had two slurpees on 7/11! ok... i really didnt. i didnt get the memo. but i did have sonic last week! though i didnt get what i wanted. (jerks)

Sincerely,
Your (Ex) Whistling Buddy

Sally said...

I have to say I was a little disappointed that James was born on 7/12 because they postponed my induction. I was all excited about him being a 7/11 baby! Sharing your disappointment. :)