Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Educated Drives

Lately I have been listening to Audio CDs when I travel home from work. Last night I put on the last disk of the current mystery book I have been listening to.

5 minutes passed. 10 minutes...As I was listening, I realized how much the story sucked! All of a sudden they had solved the mystery and then the climax was resolved too quickly and there were holes in the story line. I was quite frustrated and angry that I had wasted so much time listening to something that completely deflated in the end!

I was about to chuck the whole disc set when I realized the "Random" buttom had been pushed on my CD player.

Ha.

It makes a whole lot more sense in order.

3 comments:

rachel said...

hahahahahahahaha! Oops!

Sally said...

Maybe that's what happened with LOST!!! I'm still angry about losing probably 2 full weeks of my life (if not more) watching that show that the writers were just winging every week, with no idea where they were headed.

I love reading your blog. I've seen way too many cute babies. It's a nice change!

Alex said...

Just finished listening to War of the Worlds on my commute... didn't try the random track method though. :)