First stop on the road to pure comedy: Car troubles.
It is hard to find something funny when you leave work on a Friday night a tad early and decide you have just enough time to get your car washed before your date and as your car comes out of the washer, the dryer guy tells you that your car is overheating and when he adds water to the empty radiator it starts to smoke and leak and you have to call a tow truck who takes forty-five minutes to pick you up and then he delivers you to a repair shop where they keep your car for three days so you have to rent a car for the weekend that you return Monday morning but the repair shop doesn't call you until Monday night at 5:13 pm to tell you your car is done and then charges you an arm and a leg and two molars and when you finally get your car back it smells greasy like a mechanic has been joy-riding in it all weekend. I suppose it is funny that I didn't tip the guys at the car wash.

1 comment:
please eat at spice and rice for me, i miss it so much, then go walk along the beach thinking about life etc. I missed my op last time I was there. Just do it for old times sake! :D
Post a Comment