
Friday at work we had our Floor 1 (Scientists) vs. Floor 2 (Document/Project Control) women's Family Fued Game during lunch.
After scarfing down some mexican food from Cotixan's provided by the 'ol work, the girls lined two tables in front of a seated audience of mostly men. (Some of them I am not so sure about - ha. Just kidding.) 100 men were surveyed. Questions and some answers are as follows:
"What do you find behind a bar?" (#1 - Alcohol. I totally got points for the team with "bartender")
"Name something you plug in." (#1 - Television. FYI, toaster was NOT on the list.)
"Name something you do in bed besides sleep."(#1 - Whoopie. I cleaned that one up for the kids out there. One of the answers was play with children. Yikes! Hopefully they meant jumping on the bed-type stuff, not Michael Jackson-type stuff.)
"Name something that comes in a tube besides toothpaste. " (#1 medicine. Hemorroid cream.)
"Name something you keep in the fridge or freezer besides food." (#1 Ice Pack. I answered Batteries for our team.$$)
Do I need to tell you that Floor 1 wiped Floor 2 with themselves? You know what I mean, we wiped the floor with them indeed.
Good times and poor sportsmanship are ingredients for a rematch.
1 comment:
Good stuff, JW, good stuff. Let's hope the host of this alleged "Family Feud" wasn't creepy like Mr. Kiss-face from the old days. ;)
Post a Comment