Monday, October 6, 2008

Get a load of those snappers, Ralph!

Talk about exciting! Ingenious even! Brilliant! I was at home this weekend and I happened to borrow my parent's toothpaste. Did you know that the 12-hour multi-protection, fluoride, anti-cavity, anti-plaque, extra whitening, tatar control, baking soda and peroxide toothpastes we all know and love now come with BREATH STRIPS too???? Yes! Tiny pieces of film that dissolve in your mouth for long-lasting fresh breath!



I don't know about you, but I am waiting for them to make a toothpaste that will not only clean, whiten, freshen, and protect my mouth, but will straighten my teeth and then walk my dog too.

(In anticipation) Maybe I should go buy a dog.

3 comments:

Lambini said...

Nice JW!

3703 said...

That causes cancer for children, don't use it when you are eight.

Anonymous said...

I'm cool with the anti-plaque, and the extra whitening, but I like my cavities and tartar! When will they stop shoving this "tartar control" and "anti-cavity" stuff down our throats?