The other day my roommate and I were walking down La Jolla Boulevard (a somewhat hoity-toit area of San Diego's La Jolla) and as we were crossing a small side-street we noticed a cyclist riding toward us. He turned his head, looking at us as he passed. We watched him reach his hand up, placing one hand on his left nostril and blow out of the other nostril. Snot shot out of his nose just feet from where we stood. I could have been killed by this snot rocket (or as the Idahoans call it, a farmer blow). Disgusting!
2 comments:
Ah yes. This is disgusting.
Did you know that elite marathoners (and other extreme sports aficionados) pee themselves? I just don't understand. Tissue was invented for a purpose. Or at least 2 purposes.
I never knew that about runners. Next time I am in a bind for a restroom I'll just go out for a jog.
Post a Comment