Ah, Sweet November! The leaves are turning, the air is getting nippy, and the heavenly scent of turkey will soon fill the air. I love that bird! Roasted, smoked, grilled, fried, ground, sautéed, or BBQed! However, there are just some things that shouldn't be turkey flavored or shaped.

Yes, you read that correctly. Turkey and gravy SODA. Truthfully, I haven't tasted it, but unless I had no teeth left or my mouth was wired shut, I don't think I would drink this stuff.

As for the above, this is an Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins. Um....not so appetizing. It looks plastic. That's probably the first time I wouldn't eat ice cream. Well, actually, I would totally eat it, but I would eat it in the dark.
7 comments:
Um, gross and gross. Is that soda for real?
That turkey and gravy soda makes the best rootbeer floats.
I love it. Turkey Soda. Straight out of Willy Wonka's factory.
I gagged when I looked at that bottle of soda. How gross is that? I would totally try the ice cream cake too...yummy.
I think we're going to be sticking with the traditional stuff this year! What will they come up with next? Wish we could all spend Thanksgiving together. Enjoy!
JDub - Whaaad up!? Fancy meeting you in the blog world. Doug and I miss running into you at the grocery store every Saturday!
www.dougandlizzy.blogspot.com
P.S. I have seen those Jones sodas before!! They have all kinds of nasty holiday treats to drink thru straws. Yum. (I mean, puke)
Post a Comment