I am in favor of any miracle cure, but I am also in favor of rugs, toupees, hairpeices, and wigs because sometimes you just need...more.
For Halloween I dressed up as a doll this year. (I know, you are thinking, "Jay-dub, where is the stretch in that? You could have rolled out of bed and wah-lah! Doll.") But to make Halloween a little more special, I made my own wig out of yarn and a beanie.
It took quite a while to make. I had to sew like the wind to get it done. It was an extensive procedure.
So I wanted to say THANK YOU to all you wig makers out there! You are a cracker-jack group of people! Thanks for making people feel confident about their heads again!
5 comments:
So CLEVER. I love it! I wore cat ears at our ward Halloween carnival...that's about it. Totally pathetic!
Really though, how did you make that wig?!?!
My word verification is "laranne." Is she a friend of yours?
A you are such a doll! The Costume turned out so great!
"Sew! Sew like the wind!!"
one of the greatest lines from one of the greatest movies.
(Your word verification is "earkill"... ominous)
Jay-Dub, I'm SO happy to find you!! :) (saw you linked on Michelle's blog) We still need to go to NY together! Do you remember when we were in Lambda Delta Sigma and said we were going to do that someday? I'd still love to go, but I'm guessing you've probably gone by now. I'm looking forward to catching up on your life! SO cute costume, btw. I'm way impressed w/the yarn wig!
Wow! Awesome costume! Did you really sew that? I didn't know you were so crafty :) Very very cute.
Post a Comment