I was in Idaho last week. On my short (1 hour?) flight from Boise to Salt Lake City, I was sitting in the back of a tiny plane (maybe 50 seats) and across the isle from me was a guy and a girl. He lived in Vegas and she in LA. They just met right there on the plane (as I heard their introductions). During the flight I could hear the girl laugh and the two of them chatted the whole way. (He was chewing tobacco and carried his own glass which he spat into. Mid-flight he went to the water-closet and gave it a rinse. She was reading a reflexology book and works as a counselor. They both looked like quality people.) I was engrossed in my own book and didn't pay them much attention, but as we were hitting the runway, I put down my book and glanced over. The two of them were making out! Hands were running up each other thighs and what not! I had to avert my eyes. (I almost told them to get a room, but I have a feeling that is exactly what they did.)
Amazing. Not that these two will have any sort of a relationship, but c'mon! Within an hour of meeting? It was a bit much. If you are going to make out in public, at least know the dude's first and last name. And please, don't do it when I am stuck on a plane with you.
1 comment:
Last names are overrated.
Post a Comment