I have had nothing but trouble.
Today, upon arriving at work, I found that I had peaks where I shouldn't have and that I had no peaks were I should have. That is bad.
When I was in the lunch room washing my hands, I took a paper towel and the whole stack fell out with it.
I was filling a paper cup with ice and water from the fridge. When I went to take a drink, I noticed something dark at the bottom of my cup. I dumped it out and there, seemingly glued to the bottom of the cup, was a fly. Yuck.
Then, in the ladies room I thought I was dieing until I remembered that I had beats for dinner last night. You know what I mean.
I think I should go back to bed.
3 comments:
Oh Na Na Na! I found you :) I have been laughing so hard reading all of your posts. I miss YOU and your laugh so stinkin' much!
Hmm. Am I a jerk if I'm laughing? Probably a little bit. Sorry about the crappy day! I hate those.
Yikes! Hope tomorrow's better.:}
Post a Comment