In case you were all wondering how my terrible, no good, very bad day turned out...I had a yearly check-up scheduled with the doc yesterday afternoon. Those are not fun no matter how you slice them. Breast exam, pap smear, blood work, x-ray and skin biopsy. Ugh.
Let's just say I haven't shaved for over a week. The lucky doctor got to see my armpit hair during the breast exam which I giggled through. I couldn't help it. I felt like such a dork.
I suppose when I am nervous I talk about all sorts of dumb stuff. As I was being examined I was reading the body charts and I mentioned the old Encyclopedia Britannica commercial where the nerdy kids says, "I've always wondered where my mandibula was" as he touches his neck/jaw area. Isn't it mandible?
And to top off the day, my favorite dancer (Janette) got kicked off of "So you think you can dance". Boo!
I was glad to go to sleep last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment