Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dam Vacation

A few weeks ago I finally went to see the Hoover Dam. I went on a dam tour and asked dam questions to the dam guide. It was a dam good time!
I was in two places at once! (State lines Nevada and Arizona!)


Does anyone remember that weird sphinx-like thing in The Never Ending Story? Well, the Hoover Dam has this "winged figure of the republic" as part of the monument of dedication on Nevada's side: I thought is was on the whack side of things.

Souvenirs such as this one made the whole experience that much better! Good times! Thanks Hoover and your dam!

2 comments:

Lambini said...

This is one of the first dam postings I've seen. I'm glad you had a dam good time. It looked like dam good fun!!!

Love it jw!

Alex said...

Kristi beat me to posting most dam jokes. Hilarious dam post!