Mommy Elephant and her baby - weighing a couple of tons she would do anything to protect her baby...even crush a bone or two:
Rhino by the water's edge, about to charge, no doubt:
Tiger giving me the eye through the fence & underbrush (AKA Eye of the Tiger - don't mess with it!):
King of the jungle, luckily too busy taking a nap to rip my face off:
1 comment:
Oh Jealousy!!! I've been dying to come back and go to the Wild Animal Park. I was just bugging my hubby about trying to save enough money to get out there....then....a friend tells me she can get me super cheap hotel rooms...just cuz I'm her friend!!!! Yippee! I'm coming. But...alas, I find out about cheap hotel rates right after my hubby starts a new job and has NO vacation time for...forever!!! Someday we will come. Will you join us at the Wild Animal Park when we finally do? (I need someone to protect my kids from the locals!)
Post a Comment