Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yes I did.

I finally saw Barry Manilow in concert. It was awesome!
I can die happy now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i am super happy, but....i haven't ever heard barry live. i do envy you. and, if you envy me at all, you are more than welcome to come help change diapers. bradford's reek, but hadley's don't have an odor at all yet (and her diapers are nicely baby-scented). come on over. (by the way, bradford sings, "poop stinks. yeah yeah!" when i change his poops.)

rachel said...

Jealous......I have that on my list as well. I always knew you had good taste ;)

Sally said...

I saw him about 6 years ago in Salt Lake and it. was. AWESOME.

Lambini said...

Funny! You're hilariuos, I just love you!

Aubri said...

"Barry Rocks"...that's what I yelled all the way home when we sang back-up for him in High School. He does put on a great show! Your blog makes me laugh tons.