Saturday, January 29, 2011
Never Too Old
Today as I was driving out and about, I pulled up next to an old lady in a shiny Mercedes who I noticed was dancing - bopping her head and drumming/tapping her fingers on her steering wheel. I thought maybe she had parkinsons, but no, there was definitely a beat. I was shocked that someone so old would be rocking out in their car. I quickly turned off my radio (Enrique Iglesias) and rolled down my window to try to hear what she was listening to. Sadly, the light turned green and she sped off. The world may never know what she was listening to. You are probably guessing Frank Sinatra or Michael Buble, but you didn't see her purple haired head bouncing about. I am guessing it was Nine Inch Nails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment