Thursday, February 21, 2008

A fate worse than death...they call it laundry


Sometimes you get to the point where you either have to do laundry or buy new underwear. It had been a few weeks since I took the dreaded trip to La Scala (my old apartment complex) to do laundry. The bin in my closet was overflowing like a clogged toilet. That didn't matter. Last night I was perfectly willing to buy new underwear, but alas, I folded. (Pa-dum-ching!)
I think laundry is the most wretched chore invented by man. Who wants to wait around for a washer to finish just to put clothes in a dryer and then wait again just to spend another hour hanging and folding the laundry? "Every few weeks of my adult life. There it is. Hanging and folding. Folding and hanging. And waiting. Waiting! I can't take this no more!" (dedicated to Squints)
Although I haven't done anything drastic yet, let's just say that if I had two closets, I would fill one with underwear.

1 comment:

Lambini said...

pahHAHHAHAHHAHAHahahhahahah, oh the memories of la scala.....to help with the waiting, i hear if you bring ur compu to the pool you can get some sweet wireless connections. aye?