
Today I accompanied the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as they sang "For the Beauty of the Earth". It is true. Since it was General Conference (for those of you non-Mormons) Church was broadcast on TV from Salt Lake City today. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir provided the musical numbers. I sat down at my keyboard and played along as they sang. It sounded...well, um..they sounded good. I was adequate.
Friday at work I went into the girl's bathroom and when I went to wash my hands nothing came out of the soap dispenser. I went to the janitor's closet and Gail walked past. We found the soap and I went to put it in the dispenser. I opened the dispenser and saw that the soap was not empty, it just wasn't hooked up right. I fixed the thingamajig and I took the soap back to the janitor's closet. As I was coming out I said to Gail, "Mmmm. It smells like sweet tarts in here." The Lab Director (my boss) walked past, heard me, and said, "Just don't let me find you in there licking the floor." Gail and I looked at each other and bust up laughing. (I would never stoop that low. Walls maybe, but not the floor.)
One more thing - Happy Birthday Kekri!
No comments:
Post a Comment