Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Car Bling

Ha ha. (It makes you want to vote for 'ol Hillary, doesn't it?)


Did I ever tell you about that time I saw a license plate frame that said "I would rather be shooting cops"? I was shocked! It was from Sport Chalet. How could Sport Chalet get away with that? Plus they don't even have a very big gun section. Then I realized that the screws were covering up part of the frame and some other parts had been worn away. It actually said "I would rather be shooting hoops". Oh.

3 comments:

Lambini said...

i just love this time of year....or is it when i see the candidate that loses still represented on bumpers everywhere 4 years past elections...also cherishing times.

Evan said...

I'm with 'bini on this one... who still sports their Gore-Lieberman sticker? Is it because they're saying, "Hey, don't blame me, I voted for the other guy." Or is it because they're in denial, or is it because they want the world to know that they picked the loser?

People do weird stuff.

lisa c. said...

I saw one car once that had i think about 12 years of presidential bumper stickers...the car probably isn't around anymore.

Found your blog:) hope you don't mind if i added it to my link list:)