Yeah, so this is a picture of me and my new hair cut and color. Note the color.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Blondie - Heart of Glass/Hair of Gold
One of the dumbest things I've said lately had to do with tonight's NBA Lakers vs. Celtics game. (Let me forwarn you that I have been in the lab smelling MTBE/Hexane fumes for 9 or so hours straight, plus I have an eye-twitch that won't go away. I was completely exhausted.) I was told the score of the game about three minutes to the end of the third quarter. (Celtics were killllllling the Lakers by 30 points.) "The game is over." I was told. And then I actually asked out loud without much of a thought in my head..."How many quarters are there?"
Yeah, so this is a picture of me and my new hair cut and color. Note the color.
For those of you who share my "light headed complexion"...it is called a QUARTER for a reason.
Yeah, so this is a picture of me and my new hair cut and color. Note the color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
JWillia-your hair is so gorgeous!!! so so so so so cute. Can't wait to see you soon, yea!!
Completely fantastic hair!! Looks like your hair stylist has more vision than mine. Darn Michigan.
And yes, 4 quarters to a game. ;)
Love the hair!! so cute. embrace the blondness, we are a fantastic breed! I hate to admit, but i one time asked a friend, "What time is the midnight movie at?" seriously, blonde moment.
I love your new hair! I re-blonded myself a few weeks ago only to have someone at the temple say "wow, your hair is really bright. I can hardly look at you." Was a real self esteem booster.
PS I found your blog through Lisa and well, it is a good read!
Jenny...you look great, and I'm so happy to see that you are the same old Jenny! Your tatoo picture scared me for a minute...but glad to see they aren't real :) Thanks for sending me an e-mail so that we can keep up on each other through our blogs! Yeah! Believe it or not...I'm walking on air!
Post a Comment