A month or so ago my work had what they advertised as "Sexual Harassment Training" and now I keep getting into these awkward jams.Last week Greg and I happened to be working with Bruce on a project. We were all in the Mass Spec room waiting to see results of our test injections. Bruce was just sitting there with his arm bent, but I could see his bicep bulging. (And I mean an incredibly large muscle just sitting there in front of me.) I innocently asked Bruce if he lifted weights and then felt his arm muscle. He said no. That was just his natural body. Greg smartly offered to leave "the two of us" alone. (Insert sarcastic ha ha.)
Yesterday Bruce was in the lunch room taking a break talking to a fellow employee. I went to get a drink of water and glanced over to see Bruce's chest...his shirt was unbuttoned one too many for a normal casual button-up shirt. I said "Hey Bruce!" and motioned to his chest. "You are unbuttoned quite a bit there." He replied, "Thanks for noticing."
If the point was NOT to sexual harass one another, they should have named the training something else.
1 comment:
i can't stop laughing...i love it!
Post a Comment