Monday, June 30, 2008

Trust

My sister and I have a great relationship. It is built on communication, blood, sweat, patience, Dr. Pepper, and trust. That's right folks, trust. Mainly trust. While she was visiting me this weekend, I had the opportunity to show her just how trustworthy (they call me Jack T. Colton) I am. In order to print some tickets for a rock'n show that my sister, her friend Jamie, and I attended, I was required to sign onto my sister's e-mail account. (After numerous passwords were divulged, I was able to print out the golden tickets.)

While in her e-mail territory, I did a little "business".

I sent the following e-mail to myself from her account:

>Dear Jay-dub,
>I want to give you a million dollars...or my first born child.
>Love,
>Kekri

Then just so she knew that "she" sent it to me, I responded:

>I will take the million.

I am patiently awaiting a check in the mail. I trust she will live up to her word.

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent. See right there. Trust.)

1 comment:

rachel said...

You are truly a genius, I just got chills of inspiration. Guess what...I get to see you this weekend! Yes!