Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And they call her Callie Mae

I have a new baby niece! She was born on Thursday January 22, 2009. I would show you a picture, but I don't know how to download them from my phone. I will, however, show you some blankets that I made for the kid.

This one has little lions and tigers and crocodiles (oh my!). The jagged edge of the quilt took some time, but look at those perfect corners! Brilliant craftsmanship.

This is the one my Mom picked out. It has little pink bears, flowers, and watering cans on it. It's boarder is an eyelet lace trim. Quaint and precious.
Both are exquisite, if I say so myself.

I would be happy to slave away and sew one for you too. All orders may be placed via e-mail. Mind you, they will cost a pretty penny if you are not blood related. (And when I say "pretty penny", I do not mean a mere shiny $0.01. Because really, with the love I sew into these, they are worth a fortune. Lucky for you I take credit cards.)

No comments: