Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heroin? No. Cocaine? No. Sonic? Yes.

LOVE IT! Another addiction thanks to the great Lambini.

I spent three hours in a car on Saturday so I could visit the newest Sonic establishment in Hemet. Yeah. I drove waaaaaayyy out here (~82 miles):

Past fields and emptiness...


For this:
Mmm...and worth it!

Ahhhh. It has been so long! Like a drug, I will need another hit in a few months.

(By the way, it is a classy joint there in Hemet. You don't see it at every Sonic - the waitresses are on rollerskates! Yeah!)

9 comments:

Lambini said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am truly truly jealous! What did you get...so my mouth can water more...

3703 said...

I recommend a Cranberry Limeade, sounds hoighty toity, but well worth it.

Jay-Dub said...

Lambini - I decided to go just after chatting with you. What did I have? Well...I had the cheeseburger toaster, tots, cherry limeaide, and coconut cream pie shake. Plus I got there for happy-hour and got half off of the limeaide. Boo-yah!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Don't worry, J-dub, I drive for food, too. In fact, Brandon and I are driving 63.2 miles tonight for a burger at Five Guys. Can't wait!

Allison said...

For Sonic? You took a road trip for Sonic? I have one down the street and had no idea it was even worth stopping at. Maybe, for the sake of your addiction, I will give it a try. Maybe.

Evan said...

I like how heroin gets the bonus 'e' and cocaine goes without. There's an ecstasy joke in there I think...

And let me tell you, you can't swing a dead cat in Waco without hitting a Sonic or two. They're all over. Be jealous of Waco!!!!

Jay-Dub said...

I thought it looked a little funny. I suppose if I was more familiar with the hard drugs I would be able to spell them. Oh well.

How often does one swing dead cats in Texas anyway?

3703 said...

I have to agree with Alisandsometimesbrandon that Five Guys is way better.

hairofgold said...

I can't believe that you drove that far for some shakes. I still have never been to Sonic, so I'm not all that impressed with it. But I am impressed with you :)