I was shown the following You-Tube video of a woman on Bulgarian Idol who is singing a Mariah Carey song that she thinks is called "Ken Lee". Oh, the poor fool.
It is hilarious and sad all at the same time.
(For those of you unwilling/unable to watch the video, it is the song "Without You", as in "I CAN'T LIVE, if living is without you...I CAN'T LIVE anymore." She sings the words, "KEN LEE tilubu dibu douchoo...KEN LEE...")
I hope one day my Bulgarian is as good as her English is.
I suppose we are all fools at one time or another.
I threw in this picture of Mr. T. just for kicks. Errrrr.
1 comment:
Okay, wait. Does she think she's singing in English that whole time? A.mazing.
Although when I hear this song from here on out - which is possible because I live someplace that routinely plays decade-old music like it's new - I'll be singing "Ken Lee". :)
Post a Comment