I saw signs for $2 CRAPS. (Get your mind out of the gutter. I am talking high gambling prices.)
And the room service menu was insane!!!
$13.75 for Potato Chips!
Even a bag the size of the Titanic shouldn't cost that much!
(I know you want me to believe that the Buffets are a bargain, but my stomach and the price of Pepto-Bismol tell me it isn't worth it.)
2 comments:
Crazy food prices!!
Hmm...trying to think if I've ever experienced, 'the bubble'...nope - nothing's coming to me.
Sonic? We're getting a new one not too far away. OK - so, it'll be a little bit of a drive - but, not as long as yours. You win! We'll have to go next time you visit us.
...sorry, totally lied!! You've already been to our Sonic - we're getting a new "In N Out Burger'. But, we can still go to Sonic when you come. We could even go to both - just come.
(Can you tell I'm tired and waiting for Layne to come home?)
Post a Comment