Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Can't Help It

The other day at work the song "Beautiful Girls" (by Sean Kingston) came on the radio. Part of the chorus is as follows:
"You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over..."

I said to Veronica, "This song again? Guys are always singing this song to me."
Veronica answered, "Really?" Luckily Gail was there to have a good laugh.

It reminds me of the Bugs Bunny Cartoon called "What's Opera, Doc?" Elmer Fudd is singing to Bugs who is dressed up like a woman viking, "Oh Brunhilda, You're so lovely" and she (Bugs) answers "Yes, I know it, I can't help it."
Feel free to press Play if you want to waste 7 minutes of your life on a hilarious cartoon whose sound is not in sync. This is the same cartoon where Elmer Fudd sings "Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit". (I know you want to...)

Classic.

1 comment:

Evan said...

That cartoon was one of the best. I always thought the gigantic horse was hilarious, and it always reminded me of the Wayne's World where Garth asked Wayne if he ever found Bugs dressed up as a girl attractive. And deep down I always felt sorry for ol' Elmer, I mean he seemed so legitimately hurt that his Brunhilda was in fact Bugs, and so sad after killing the wabbit.