
I recently read a story about a Florida woman who asked for a sign from God and found it in her shower. Her shower has a moldy mildew stain in the shape of Jesus's face. (I included a very small picture that I can't enlarge without distorting.) If you can't tell, she is right.
I haven't seen Jesus in any of our lingering shower deposits, but I do know God's creations are magnificent. Bry and I went to the Carlsbad Flower Fields today. They are in bloom and it is splendiferous. I don't think my camera captured the sheer beauty that we were surrounded by, but here is a shot.

2 comments:
this is really hard for me to see. I'm still wearing a coat for whoever's sake! They look so amazing! I wish I were there to bask in the pollen and take some sweet mug shots amidst color (i've been in the black/grey mode too long!) Oh j-willia...totally missing you.
*sigh* Great shots of Carlsbad, one day, I will be there again soon!!!!
That's one thing I never did in SD that I always wanted to! Hopefully I can make up for it by going to the Tulip Festival here in MI...Holland, MI of course.
And ditto to Lambini: enough of the gray & cold already!
Post a Comment